Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Who are you?

Just a few stats about the Insider readers

I didn't have a stat counter for the Insider until recently; don't know what I was thinking. I get e-mails from readers around the country and the world but I've never had a full representation of my readers.

Here's some info I've been able to put together recently. This is just for the last week, but it gives an idea of who you are.

We had 437 visitors in the last seven days. 364 were unique visitors. 228 were first time visitors. 136 were returning visitors.

87.6% of readers are from the United States - 51.4% from Texas (duh).

10.6% are from Canada, mostly from Ontario but visitors also came from British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.

In the last week, we've also had visitors from Finland, the UK, France, the Netherlands, Australia and Germany.

The majority of readers get here after a Google or Google Canada search.

Visits to the Flickr site where photos are stored have reduced greatly in the off-season, but we are nearing 100, 000 photo views.

I sure I don't say it enough, but thank you for coming! If you ever have feedback, if there's something you want to see, or if you just want to say hi, don't hesitate to drop me a line at texasbrahmasinsider@sbcglobal.net

Photo Credit: Robert Keith

No comments: