Saturday, July 5, 2008


Please donate to the Les Borsheim Recovery fund

Colorado Eagles star seriously injured in motorcycle accident

I want to encourage you to make a donation to the Les Borsheim Recovery Fund. If you haven't done so already, please visit http://www.teamborsheim.com/. I cheered just as hard as anyone against Les when the Colorado Eagles played against the Brahmas. Now I'm cheering for his recovery from a catastrophic injury suffered in a motorcycle accident on June 1st.

The fund has raised over $25,000.00 towards their goal of $100,000.00. There are T-shirts and photos for sale and auction items available to bid on.

Les faces a long recovery and he will need all the support we can give. I can't afford a lot, but I gave what I could. Please consider doing the same. A little sacrifice from each of us will go a long way for Les.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robert....Thanks for all your help for Les....you are a real CLASS ACT - a true sportsman and a gentleman, God Bless You.

Steve Johnson
#1 Colorado Eagles Fan !!